Student Visa in Australia
Any visa application requires absolute flawless filing and arrangement of required documents. Before arranging the documents, absolute clarity must be there regarding what all is needed.
The Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) or the acceptance letter, whatever the case maybe, which has all details about the course and other important information, is one of the most important documents for a student visa in Australia. Original documents are not required but copies which are certified or notarized will be required. Below given are the most important documents for Australia study visa.
- Student visa in Australia application form (Form 157A) and a family composition form (Form 54) both completed and signed.
- Checklist with documents enclosed for application
- Passport details page
- Identification card copies
- Most recent passport sized photograph
- All formal education proofs
- Language test scores not older than two years
- Documents with proof of sufficient funds
- Loan certificate or a notarized copy of a letter
- Proof of cash deposits which include certificates of deposits that show enough funds deposited and present in a bank account and also bank passbooks showing the same.
- All required medical reports and X-ray examinations
- Proof of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the period of stay
All the documents for Student Visa Australia application are for the student who is planning to study in Australia and any accompanying dependent family member. Education documents must be certified. Full name, the title of the award or certification, the name of institution and course title must be clearly mentioned on educational documents. You should ensure that you have no criminal record and you have clearance in all aspects. Properly filed documents and applying in the right way by following the guidelines will ensure that your study visa will get approved easily.