Australian Visa Requirements and Applications can be tricky and time consuming. Our education agents are here to assist you with the whole visa application process to achieve the best outcome for you. Once you contact OzTrip Services we will source the best options for your situation in detail to find the right path that best suits your educational and personal needs. One of our qualified agents will assist you from the moment you contact us to the end of your study journey.
Assistance in your home country
Our OzTrip team speaks majority of languages and will make sure you have the best understanding regardless of what your language or country of origin is.
We will be communicating with you through phone calls, emails, Skype conversations or whatever means of communication you prefer.
We will assist you to complete all of the required forms including:
- Selecting an institution and course of study
- Attaining your medical insurance
- Personal details and GTE for visa application
- anything else that you will require to get the best result out of your application
Assistance when you arrive to Australia
With OzTrip you will have a consultant assigned to you from the beginning to the end of your study journey. Your consultant will be your main point of contact for anything that you need to know when arriving in Australia. We provide:
- Assistance in getting your Tax File Number and help getting your ABN (if required)
- Getting your bank account set up
- Getting an Australian phone number (SIM card)
- Information about all our events and information workshops
- Answering any question about visas, the Australian lifestyle, and much more
- Assistance and guidance in helping you find work while studying in Australia
GENUINE TEMPORARY ENTRANT
The Department of Home Affairs (DHA) needs to know about you and the circumstances that brings you to Australia to study. When you apply for a Student Visa (Subclass 500), you will be required to provide a written statement explaining your personal circumstances and intentions.
The GTE Statement is a tool used by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) to ensure that any international student coming to Australia has study purposes and will not use the study programme to maintain ongoing residency in Australia. This GTE statement applies to all student visa applicants.
For further information please refer to our Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Fact Sheet. Click here to view.
WHY CHOOSE A STUDENT VISA (SUBCLASS 500) IN AUSTRALIA?
Getting a student Visa in Australia is a great way to experience Australia’s amazing lifestyle and get skilled at the same time. If you are looking to stay in Australia for an extended period of time, an Australian Student Visa is your best starting point. Australia has a large number of institutions that can offer a broad range of study options for international students ranging from basic English courses to Doctoral Degree Programs:
Benefits of a Student Visa:
Studying in Australia has multiple benefits that can be very appealing for the majority of people:
- There is no age limitation (As long as you are over 18 years of age)
- You can work while you are studying visit Home Affairs website for more details.
- You can stay for an extended period of time and renew your visa without leaving the country.
- You will have the chance to achieve an Australian qualification (Majority of Australian qualifications are internationally recognised)
- Australia harbours more than half a million students a year so it is a highly multicultural country where learning becomes a lifestyle!
- You can bring family members with you
- So much more